Annual Capital Markets Update & Economic Forecast
Add to calendar
This event has passed
Join NAIOP SFBA for our Annual Capital Markets Luncheon on Tuesday, May 24, 11:00 am – 1:30 pm. We'll kick-off the luncheon with Jane Dunlevie, the Global Head of Internet Banking at Goldman Sachs, for a short presentation on her 2022 macro economic/market outlook. Finally, we'll be joined by a panel of esteemed commercial real estate leaders to review the current state of the Capital Markets and their 2022 Outlook in a discussion moderated by Stephen Van Dusen, Eastdil Secured.
- Angela Biggs – Senior Vice President - Investment, Grosvenor
- Tracy Murphy – President, IQHQ
- Bryan Thornton - Partner, Pacific Coast Capital Partners
Keynote presentation by: Jane Dunlevie – Goldman Sachs, co-head of Global Internet Investment Banking
Schedule of Events
- 11:00am - Registration / Networking
- 11:50am - NAIOP SFBA President’s Welcome Remarks
- 12:00pm - Keynote Presentation
- 12:20pm - Capital Markets Panel
- 1:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 1:30pm - Event Ends
A two-course lunch is included with registration.
This event is sold-out!
In-Person Event Policy
By registering for a NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter event, you agree that you have read and agree to the statements found in the NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter's In-person Event Policy. Click here to view the NAIOP SFBA In-Person Event Policy.
The Four Seasons Hotel
757 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Online registration is now closed.