Company: ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital is seeking an Analyst or Associate with 2-4 years of origination and/or credit experience with transitional deals to join the Credit and Underwriting team in the San Francisco office. The primary responsibilities of the role include completing market due diligence, completing Sponsorship due diligence, preparing underwritten cash flow models, reviewing third party diligence reports, and preparing detailed investment committee memorandums on real estate debt transactions. The candidate should have experience evaluating, analyzing and underwriting debt transactions and/or commercial real estate. Additionally, the candidate should be self-motivated, work effectively in teams, show attention to detail, and be able to work on multiple transactions simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of large opportunistic and value-add institutional real estate transactions, including all major property types across the country.
- Create detailed real estate financial models in Excel and ARGUS.
- Prepare investment committee memoranda.
- Complete market diligence including calling leasing brokers for data points and performing research through market reports and online databases such as CoStar, Axiometrics, and RCA.
- Manage the collection, input and review of business due diligence (i.e. rent rolls, operating statements, leases, contracts, property management agreements, ground leases, estoppels, etc.)
- Order and review third party reports including appraisal, environmental, property condition, seismic, zoning, credit searches, etc.
- Complete credit review of Sponsor, Guarantor and Borrower (financial statement review and analysis, completion of credit forms, etc.)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Argus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “SF Analyst/Assoc.”