February 27, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 14, 2019
April 25, 2019
- Commercial Real Estate Groups Support Hime For Senate
- Commercial Energy Code Work Begins
- State Takes Action With Another City On Housing
- By The Numbers: Governor’s Housing Goals Are Aggressive
- Bill Expanding Lactation Accommodations Reintroduced
- New Lactation Requirements For Employers
Xinyi McKinny is a former architect with a passion for helping clients visualize the potential of a property. As Senior Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, she oversees China direct real estate investment and development projects in the Bay Area and Los Angeles markets.
Jordan Angel is a commercial real estate finance professional with over 15 years’ experience and specialized expertise in debt and equity placement transactions. As Managing Director at HFF with responsibility for the Western United States, he spends the majority of his time working on deals in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the Pacific Northwest.
NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial and mixed-use real estate. Read more