NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (NAIOP SFBA), the premier commercial real estate development association, bestowed its inaugural Diversity Champion of the Year Award on Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, at its seventh annual Best of the Bay Awards Wednesday, February 13, 2019, at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. Gayle Starr, Managing Director, accepted the award on behalf of Prologis.
- CBPA BOARD MEETS – ENDORSES HIME FOR SENATE!
- STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN FIVE COUNTIES
- MAINSTREET FAIRNESS - ONLINE SALES TAX – WAYFAIR DECISION
- WATERS OF THE US PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- INDOOR HEAT ILNESS REGULATIONS
- 2020 SPLIT ROLL MEASURE MUST BE DEFEATED
Part of Stanford's 2007 Challenge team, Connor Kidd is a well-rounded real estate professional who enjoys working in a wide range of geographic markets and loves seeing how real estate impacts the daily lives of people.
NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter hosted its 7th annual Best of the Bay Awards on Wednesday, February 13, 2019. Over 300 members and guests gathered at Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco for the lively gala event.
- Commercial Real Estate Groups Support Hime For Senate
- Commercial Energy Code Work Begins
- State Takes Action With Another City On Housing
- By The Numbers: Governor’s Housing Goals Are Aggressive
- Bill Expanding Lactation Accommodations Reintroduced
- New Lactation Requirements For Employers
Xinyi McKinny is a former architect with a passion for helping clients visualize the potential of a property. As Senior Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, she oversees China direct real estate investment and development projects in the Bay Area and Los Angeles markets.
Jordan Angel is a commercial real estate finance professional with over 15 years’ experience and specialized expertise in debt and equity placement transactions. As Managing Director at HFF with responsibility for the Western United States, he spends the majority of his time working on deals in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the Pacific Northwest.
- Real Estate Champion Rex Hime Running For Senate
- The “Blue Wave” Was Actually A “Blue Tsunami” In California
- Proposition 10 Defeated Soundly – On To Split Roll Battle
- Commercial Tax Lawsuit In Sf Has Statewide Implications
- 40th Governor Of California Inaugurated On Monday