Cameron Falconer is passionate all things Hines. Just this month, he transitioned from Regional Partner in charge of Northern California to Chief Operating Officer of the company’s Global Capital Markets Group.
NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (NAIOP SFBA), the premier commercial real estate development association, bestowed its inaugural Diversity Champion of the Year Award on Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, at its seventh annual Best of the Bay Awards Wednesday, February 13, 2019, at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. Gayle Starr, Managing Director, accepted the award on behalf of Prologis.
- CBPA BOARD MEETS – ENDORSES HIME FOR SENATE!
- STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN FIVE COUNTIES
- MAINSTREET FAIRNESS - ONLINE SALES TAX – WAYFAIR DECISION
- WATERS OF THE US PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- INDOOR HEAT ILNESS REGULATIONS
- 2020 SPLIT ROLL MEASURE MUST BE DEFEATED
Part of Stanford's 2007 Challenge team, Connor Kidd is a well-rounded real estate professional who enjoys working in a wide range of geographic markets and loves seeing how real estate impacts the daily lives of people.