NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter hosted its 7th annual Best of the Bay Awards on Wednesday, February 13, 2019. Over 300 members and guests gathered at Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco for the lively gala event.
- Commercial Real Estate Groups Support Hime For Senate
- Commercial Energy Code Work Begins
- State Takes Action With Another City On Housing
- By The Numbers: Governor’s Housing Goals Are Aggressive
- Bill Expanding Lactation Accommodations Reintroduced
- New Lactation Requirements For Employers
Xinyi McKinny is a former architect with a passion for helping clients visualize the potential of a property. As Senior Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, she oversees China direct real estate investment and development projects in the Bay Area and Los Angeles markets.
Jordan Angel is a commercial real estate finance professional with over 15 years’ experience and specialized expertise in debt and equity placement transactions. As Managing Director at HFF with responsibility for the Western United States, he spends the majority of his time working on deals in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the Pacific Northwest.
- Real Estate Champion Rex Hime Running For Senate
- The “Blue Wave” Was Actually A “Blue Tsunami” In California
- Proposition 10 Defeated Soundly – On To Split Roll Battle
- Commercial Tax Lawsuit In Sf Has Statewide Implications
- 40th Governor Of California Inaugurated On Monday
Alexandra Stoelzle is real estate development professional and self-professed “plannerd” who loves the challenge of shaping the urban environment. As Director of Development and Land Planning at Kilroy Realty she has ample opportunity to indulge her passion.
On September 21 - 23, NAIOP San Francisco held the annual Young Professionals Group (YPG) Class Retreat at the Tiburon Lodge, ushering in the 6th class of YPG participants. The class will meet monthly through July learning personal and professional development from Bay Area leaders and Pepperdine University professor, Julie Chesley.