Spring Industrial Breakfast - Industrial's Sustainability Revolution
Add to calendar
This event has passed
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) initiatives are playing an increasingly large role in commercial real estate, especially in the industrial market. From ensuring that real estate is developed for resilience in times of extreme public health or environmental crises to meeting green industry benchmarks or sustainability considerations that affect investment real estate decisions, a stronger emphasis on ESG will guarantee the success and evolution of industrial real estate. Industrial’s sustainability revolution represents an opportunity to build for the present and future.
Schedule of Events:
7:30 AM – Registration / Breakfast
8:30 AM – Panel Discussion
10:00 AM – Event Ends
- Courtney Bell, Director, Prologis
- Alison Bird, Manager, Environmental Engineering, FedEx
- Grace Beaudin, Director of Social Impact, ESG, Link Logistics Real Estate
- Dannie DiIonno, Net-Zero Advocacy Manager, BranchPattern
- Josh Hullum, Construction Management Director, USAA Real Estate
Cal Memorial Stadium
2227 Piedmont Ave
Online registration is now closed.